Enterprise Mobility & Security (EMS)
Stay secure and protected on your favourite apps and devices
Unsecured company data can cost millions in lost research, fines or legal settlements. Protecting your information shouldn’t make it harder for workers to get their jobs done, wherever they work.
EMS is a combination of four solutions from Microsoft and is a device and identity management suite providing IT leaders with maximum security and control.
Azure Active Directory Premium
Identify & access management
Manage identities across on-premises and the cloud. Single sign on & self-service for any application. Each employee profile is linked to all other logins enabling access into almost any service regardless of device or location.
- Conditional access: block people based on a range of factors
- Single login applies to any device, including iOS and Android
- Multifactor authentication – e.g. SMS verification or biometric scanning
- Reporting on logins and the meta-data associated with access requests
Device & app management
Manage and protect corporate apps and data on almost any device with mobile device and application management. Microsoft Intune allows you to link an unlimited number of mobile devices to an employee’s Active Directory profile.
- Secure link between a mobile device (iOS, Android, Windows) and corporate data
- Mobile device and application management
- Simple to administer
- Provides access to corporate resources on devices based upon compliance policies
Azure Rights Management Service
Encryption, identity, and authorisation to secure files and email across phones, tablets, and PCs. Each time protected data is viewed, a check is done to see if the person viewing the file can do so. You can block people based on:
- Company (internal/external)
- Employment status
- Date of viewing
- Azure Active Directory Profile information
Advanced Threat Analytics
Behaviour based threat analytics
Identify suspicious activities and advanced threats in near real time, with simple, actionable reporting. It collects every access request, document, location and device for every user, to identify patterns of suspicious behaviour.
- Anomalous activities
- Detection of malicious attacks
- Alerts for known risks
- Provides actionable recommendations
We can support your business through EMS adoption
Our experience suggests it’s not simply the functionality that will deliver the return on investment and the potential benefits to you and your employees. What’s crucial is how the solution is designed and implemented, how migration is managed and the users trained and supported post set-up.
Let us help you realise the full benefits of the solution. Our advise, transform and manage approach will navigate you through the adoption and management process.
- Understand the business problem
- Assess the options available
- Recommend the right solution
- Design the solution
- Migrate from the old platform
- Implement the new solution
- Decide if support is DIY or managed
- For the users and the platform
- Track performance to required SLA
Design & management experts
Dual 24/7 UK-based operations centres
Expertise ( 250+ clients, 200+ employees)
I have no worries about our IT whatsoever because Acora is accountable for everything and is a one-stop shop for all our IT needs. Acora is just like another department within our business and whenever the need does arise for IT advice or assistance then I can simply call the Acora helpdesk and be confident that my issue will be addressed immediately.
Managing Director, Scorpio
We have known Acora a long time and they have proven to be a very good partner for us. I am very happy with them as a team as they understand our business and know where we are going. We talk to them regularly about changes to our business and how they can support us.
Managing Director, Ardent
This joint partnership ensures we are delivering what what we need to do as a business. Acora are the technical experts supporting us. Being able to talk to them about our requirements means we can react more swiftly than relying solely on in-house resource.
This ensures we continue to deliver high levels of customer service.
Head of IT, ECIC