Our Systems & Processes
Our people – capable, committed people are the very heart of what we do
Business & Industry expertise
Our 25-year pedigree means we’re no strangers to the industry. A current 200+ headcount is made up of experienced professionals with proven track records of IT service and project delivery across a broad range of businesses and industries.
Outstanding customer experience
This powerful combination of IT proficiency, business nous and industry insight enables us to be empathetic with our clients, and ensures we can deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Strong partner coverage
Acora maintains and develops skill sets across the full range of service categories and has strong partnerships with several industry-leading vendors including Microsoft, NetApp, PaloAlto and Citrix.
Our processes – optimised, accredited, best practice
For Acora to provide its services, it is vitally important that we have optimised systems, processes and functions to deliver the service certainty that our clients demand.
- Aligned to ITIL best practice
Acora has integrated the de-facto standard for IT Service Management, ITIL, within our Service Desk and Service Management processes which ensures our processes are delivered in line with best practice, providing service certainty for our clients.
- Minimise business downtime
By integrating the best tools and processes you can be sure your IT operations are in safe hands.
The systems are resilient, scalable and protected to ensure that services can be continuously delivered without any interruption or downtime. In addition, we ensure that the appropriate level of staffing and skills coverage is in place and available when our clients need it.
- ISO accreditations
It would be easy to take our word for it; by using recognised, industry standards to validate our services and processes, our clients can be confident that are consuming services which have stood up to external measures and scrutiny.
Our systems – market-leading platforms and monitoring tools
ServiceNow is core to Acora’s Managed Services delivery and is the industry leading IT Service Management platform and provides our service desk with the best tool to react and resolve client issues as fast as possible.
myAcora – self-service portal for client access 365 x (24 x 7)
The myAcora portal gives IT departments access to an enterprise grade platform, built upon the market leading ServiceNow platform.
- End-users can log tickets and service requests anytime, anywhere via any device
- Resolve the issue themselves through self-serve
- Monitor key processes and gain real time reporting metrics of the IT service
This extends Acora’s unlimited self-service experience and IT management portal to your own IT processes.
- Using Acora’s ITIL service modules, you can seamlessly integrate your IT service with Acora’s
- Including the automation of custom tasks such as events, incidents, problems and change requests
Landesk Management Suite
LANDESK management suite allows Acora to provide management of all end-user devices through a unified endpoint management experience.
- fully automated software and OS deployments
- automated distribution of security patches and updates
- detailed inventory and asset information, including software compliance
- remote control of asset to provide support
CA Infrastructure Management
CA Infrastructure Management is integrated into our service desk to provide Acora with the capability to proactively and efficiently monitor our clients’ IT systems and applications.
- client-specific monitoring dashboards
- 24 x 7 x 365 performance and availability monitoring at a business service level
Alienvault USM Platform
Through the Alienvault USM platform Acora proactively ensures that our clients can defend themselves against today’s advanced security threats and vulnerabilities.
- holistic view of IT security through security information and event management
- unified, coordinated security monitoring
- simple security event management and reporting
- continuous threat intelligence
Get in touch
The Acora team is ready and waiting to understand your challenges and see how we can help.
Hamilton House, Temple Avenue, Temple, London EC4Y 0HA
Acora House, Albert Drive, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 9TN
Pegasus House, 1 Cranbrook Way, Shirley, Solihull B90 4GT
International callers please use: +44 20 3974 8812