IT Managed Services
Flexible end user and infrastructure management solutions
Your business challenge
These days much is expected of the IT department. The entire business landscape is dominated by IT-related domains: Digital transformation, Cloud, Security & Compliance, Mobility and BYOD – the list is long and will continue to grow. As your business looks to implement these modern technologies, your IT environment becomes more complex and requires additional skills.
Your team is under immense pressure to reduce costs, enhance services and availability and boost efficiencies. It’s a difficult juggling act, but one of the best ways to increase your agility and transform your business is through choosing what you want to focus your scarce, skilled resources on. Once you know that you can make choices about how to support your infrastructure and users.
How Acora can help
We can take care of your infrastructure and support your applications and end-users, leaving your internal IT team to focus on core business priorities.
We can take responsibility for part, or all, of your business IT from the design and build of complex solutions to the day-to day-management of services. You can rely on us to understand your IT requirements so you can focus on your business goals.
The benefits of using Acora IT Support are clear:
- Let’s you focus on your core business
- You can scale more easily to cover peaks in service
- Allows you to deliver new services more quickly
- Provides you with access to mature services
- Leverage our specialist service management and monitoring tools
But once you’ve made the decision to outsource part of your IT function, you will need to consider which IT support service is right for your business.
Which IT support service is right for your business?
IT Infrastructure Support
24/7 Support, maintenance and management for part or all of your IT infrastructure to defined SLAs.
- Full 24/7/365 support and maintenance of all or part of your platform
- Out-of-hours patching to reduce risks such as security breaches or downtime
- Industry-leading management tools ensure round-the-clock monitoring
- myAcora self-service portal for logging incidents, requests and service access
- UK-based operation centres
- Proactive analysis of capacity and usage enabling responses before problems result
End User IT Support
1st line service desk to support internal IT teams at times that suit your requirements to defined SLAs.
- Monthly service reporting and contracted SLAs
- 24/7/365 end user support
- Flexible contract terms – 12 months upwards
- Optional out-of-hours service variant
- UK-based operation centres
- myAcora portal to enable users to log tickets and service requests
- 10 second target answer time
Full IT Outsourcing
Tailored support, maintenance and management options for your IT infrastructure and users to defined SLAs.
- Predictable, transparent control over costs
- Service levels tailored to your needs
- Experienced resources and skills to add value and stability
- Access to a broad base of technology and industry knowledge
- Application of best practice, governance and tools to drive performance
- UK-based operation centres
Our UK-based 24/7/365 outsourced IT service desk delivers 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support to more than 15,000 end-users across our 2 operation centres. Our teams interact with end-users and IT staff to provide the best possible service desk experience.
- 24×7 service desk analysts
Over 80 analysts to cover all your technical issues 24×7
- 24×7 shift leader and incident management
Management of our teams 24×7 to ensure resolution
- 24×7 incident managers
Dedicated management of major incidents around the clock
- Account management
Dual contact points for both the service desk and account management
- Capacity modelling and rota management
Demand based forecasting ensures we have the right resource and skills coverage
- Onsite resourcing option
As an extension to our service desk where a physical presence is required onsite
- T3 Technology focused team
Dedicated specialists are available for escalations of highly technical issues
IT Service Management
Our UK-based 24/7/365 service management provides a set of ITIL aligned service components that extend the scope of our outsourced IT service to enhance end-user experience and to also provide end-to-end management of IT systems.
- Problem Management
Analysis of recurring issues means problems are dealt with quickly
- Proactive Monitoring
Monitor the environment to spot issues early or prevent them happening at all.
- Patching and Change Management
Out of hours patching and robust change management help us reduce security breaches or downtime
- Asset Management
Integrating your assets in our systems means we can remotely monitor and support all devices
- Supplier Management
We manage/integrate with your 3rd parties, to manage escalations and resolve issues
- Security Management
We deploy and provide access to our leading security monitoring tools to aid you in securing your environment
We can help you define and test your IT business continuity plan
myAcora – our self-service portal for client access, 365x24x7
- Gives IT departments access to an enterprise grade platform, built upon market leading ITSM platform ServiceNow
- Users can log tickets and service requests anytime, anywhere via any device – or resolve the issue themselves searching the knowledge base
- IT Managers can monitor key processes and gain real time reporting metrics of the IT service to ensure the service is running as it should
- myAcora+ includes all the standard features plus integration to your own IT processes and custom tasks such as events, incidents and change requests
I have no worries about our IT whatsoever because Acora is accountable for everything and is a one-stop shop for all our IT needs. Acora is just like another department within our business and whenever the need does arise for IT advice or assistance then I can simply call the Acora helpdesk and be confident that my issue will be addressed immediately.
Managing Director, Scorpio
We have known Acora a long time and they have proven to be a very good partner for us. I am very happy with them as a team as they understand our business and know where we are going. We talk to them regularly about changes to our business and how they can support us.
Managing Director, Ardent
This joint partnership ensures we are delivering what what we need to do as a business. Acora are the technical experts supporting us. Being able to talk to them about our requirements means we can react more swiftly than relying solely on in-house resource.
This ensures we continue to deliver high levels of customer service.
Head of IT, ECIC