Location:Burgess Hill / Solihull
- Receive and respond to incoming customer calls, applying first time fixes wherever possible.
- Monitor and progress incoming emails and progress to the relevant Service Area.
- Assess, troubleshoot and resolve all end user computing issues using known troubleshooting methodologies.
- Adhere to a strict ITIL environment ensuring that all ITIL and ISO processes are followed.
- Provide the highest level of service by meeting or exceeding contractual SLAs and KPIs and by proactively identifying process improvement opportunities within the department.
- Work from or travel to customer sites to provide extended end user computing services to the customer beyond that provided from our offices as required.
- Assist Problem Management by using all the information to hand to identify, prevent or resolve ongoing or potential issues.
- Maintain a level of technological competence that remains current and fit-for-purpose in your role, highlighting any training needs to your line manager where appropriate.
For more information about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of your CV