Gold certified Microsoft Dynamics NAV specialists
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a leading enterprise resource management (ERP) solution, designed to help midsized companies automate common finance & accounting processes, deliver better customer service and gain valuable business insights.
Acora has 20 years’ experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV and over 120 customers using the solution. Our understanding of mid-market organisations, our devotion to customers and our commitment to Microsoft’s products has enabled us to grow into one of the largest and most successful Microsoft partners in the UK.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a multi-language, multi-currency enterprise resource management solution that mid-market companies worldwide use to manage their accounting and finances, supply chain, and operations.
Start with what you need now, and easily adapt as your business needs change. In the Microsoft cloud, on our Private Cloud or on your servers—the choice is yours.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is highly flexible and can be tailored to suit a wide range of requirements. Over 1.4 million users in over 125,000 organisations around the world are benefiting every day from its rich functionality.
Deploy a system that does everything you need to achieve and more:
- Financial management – manage your cash, assets and banking
- Supply chain, manufacturing and operations – track and manage your production, inventory, orders and vendors
- Sales and service – manage your contacts, sales opportunities and service contracts
- Job and project management – create estimates, track projects and manage capacity
- Business intelligence and reporting – get a holistic view of your business and make informed choices
- Support for international currencies – compete globally using multiple currencies and languages
- Work how and where you want to work
- Dynamics NAV works like the familiar Microsoft Office tools you already use, working seamlessly with Outlook, Word and Excel to help you complete common tasks right from your inbox
Acora specialises in the delivery of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. As a long-standing Microsoft NAV partner, we can actually say with confidence that we’ve seen it all.
This experience has led us to becoming a Microsoft gold certified partner for ERP and one of the top 5 Microsoft partners in the UK. And with a 40 strong NAV team of consultants, developers, support staff, account directors and project managers we are also one of the largest.
Acora is also an IT managed service provider, meaning our customers get access to industry accredited IT support, experienced IT consultants and have the option to outsource the management of their application infrastructure.
For more information about Acora and the full functionality of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, download our brochure.
We understand that every business is unique, and whilst some of our customers only require an ‘out-of-the-box’ solution hosted in the Public Cloud, others need a more complex design.
We’re part of a larger IT services company, and our experience in advising and delivering IT environments has brought more possibilities and value to our clients over the years.
We’re able to offer Public, Private and On-premise infrastructure options and can support and manage it for you too.
Microsoft Azure is a collection of integrated public cloud services used to build, deploy, and manage applications.
Benefit from increased security, flexibility, cost savings and resource on demand with Acora’s Dynamics on the Private Cloud service.
We’re able to offer our customers two methods of procuring licenses from Microsoft. Depending on your situation, you can opt for either a traditional capex purchase or a software subscription model.
Perpetual licenses (Capex)
When you purchase perpetual licencing, you are reserving the right to use Dynamics NAV for however long you like. Essentially, you own the licenses.
- Microsoft enhancement fee – in return for an annual fee, Microsoft will provide you with the latest version of the software
- Concurrent user licensing – enables you to buy just enough licenses to cover peak demand
- Full user and light user options
- Deploy either on cloud, our Private cloud or on premise
- Price protection – by buying your license you lock in your license value and are not subject to price increases on licenses already purchase
Subscription licenses (Opex)
With Subscription Licensing, customers subscribe to the rights to use Microsoft software and services instead of owning them.
- Flexible named user pricing
- Pay as you go – whilst you have to have named users you can increase or decrease the number of licenses you pay for
- Full and light user options
- Deploy on Azure
- No Microsoft enhancement fee – the annual fee is included in each named user license
Acora works with Syscap and Microsoft Finance to be able to provide financing to help you spread the cost of your new solution and to enable you to defer the cost in line with deployment so that you are seeing the benefit of the system as you pay for it.
- Software purchase, services and support can all be included in the finance arrangement
- Payment options ranging from 12 -60 months
- Monthly or quarterly payment options
- Low upfront costs
Dynamics 365 for sales
Previously known as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, this solution delivers additional marketing, sales and campaign management functionality.
Dynamics 365 for field service
This solution provides additional functionality to organise field service engineers and improve customer communications.
Dynamics 365 for Talent
Attract the right people and seamlessly onboard, engage, and grow your talent.
Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
Deliver customer projects on-time, within budget, and become a trusted advisor.
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Exceed customer expectations across self and assisted support with empowered agents that deliver personalized experiences.
Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Increase demand by automating tasks from multi-channel campaigns to events with an application built on the same platform as Dynamics 365 for Sales.
Customisations and bespoke work
Dynamics NAV offers customers the power of choice.
The software is functionally rich but if customisations are required then NAV’s flexibility comes into its own. Its adaptability means that custom built functionality and applications can be easily added, resulting in an even more effective solution. Acora’s development team are so experienced they have built two of their own custom add-ons, to meet the unique needs of customers. These are now available to all our customers, which we hope evidences our industry experience and the flexibility of the Dynamics NAV.
Our Item Replenishment Routine module keeps our customers’ inventory free from overstocking, and our Quality Assurance module means they can easily maintain high quality product standards.
The calibre of Acora’s design and development team was fundamental to helping us maximise our investment in the NAV software. The automated invoicing process we now have in place has significantly improved our processes and margin control, and as such has resulted in a significant impact on our bottom line.
– CFO, Nationwide Services
- What’s new in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018
- Full functionality list for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017
- Functionality checklist across the versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV common questions
- 8 top tips for implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV upgrades explained
- VIDEO: How Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 integrates with Office 365
I have no worries about our IT whatsoever because Acora is accountable for everything and is a one-stop shop for all our IT needs. Acora is just like another department within our business and whenever the need does arise for IT advice or assistance then I can simply call the Acora helpdesk and be confident that my issue will be addressed immediately.
Managing Director, Scorpio
We have known Acora a long time and they have proven to be a very good partner for us. I am very happy with them as a team as they understand our business and know where we are going. We talk to them regularly about changes to our business and how they can support us.
Managing Director, Ardent
We’re confident that Acora will always be as hands on and involved as we need them to be. Our Account Manager is very communicative and we hold regular meetings to discuss ideas, future projects and to get advice, that extra-effort will help us to get the best out of our solution.
Group Finance Manager, CT Automotive
International callers please use: +44 1444 221123
Pegasus House, 1 Cranbrook Way, Shirley, Solihull B90 4GT
Acora House, Albert Drive, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 9TN