Gold certified Microsoft specialists
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central offers businesses a single, end-to-end solution for managing finances, operations, sales and customer service, and the opportunity to quickly and easily upgrade from entry-level accounting software and legacy ERP systems.
The solution provides great long-term value to users, as it integrates with a number of Microsoft’s other Cloud based solutions, including Office 365, and it can be customised or extended for specific industry needs with PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI.
Acora has 20 years’ experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics products and over 120 customers using their solutions. Our understanding of mid-market organisations, our devotion to customers and our commitment to Microsoft’s products has enabled us to grow into one of the largest and most successful Microsoft partners in the UK.
To learn more about Business Central and how it could work for your business, feel free to contact us, we’re happy to help.
Why choose Acora as your Dynamics 365 Business Central partner
Acora specialises in the delivery of Microsoft Dynamics products. As a long-standing Microsoft partner, we can actually say with confidence that we’ve seen it all.
This experience has led us to becoming a Microsoft gold certified partner for ERP and one of the top 5 Microsoft partners in the UK. And with a 40 strong team of consultants, developers, support staff, account directors and project managers we are also one of the largest.
Acora is also an IT managed service provider, meaning our customers get access to industry accredited IT support, experienced IT consultants and have the option to outsource some or part of their IT projects.
- For a no obligation workshop on Business Central, its functionality and how it could work for your business, complete our enquiry form.Complete enquiry form
We understand that every business is unique, and whilst some of our customers only require an ‘out-of-the-box’ solution hosted in the public cloud, others need a more complex design.
We’re part of a larger IT services company, and our experience in advising and delivering IT environments has brought more possibilities and more value to our clients over the years.
We’re able to offer public, private and on-premise infrastructure options and can support and manage it for you too.
Microsoft Azure is a collection of integrated public cloud services used to build, deploy, and manage applications.
Benefit from increased security, flexibility, cost savings and resource on demand with Acora’s Dynamics on the Private Cloud service.
The calibre of Acora’s design and development team was fundamental to helping us maximise our investment in the NAV software. The automated invoicing process we now have in place has significantly improved our processes and margin control, and as such has resulted in a significant impact on our bottom line.
– CFO, Nationwide Services
Dynamics 365 for Sales
Previously known as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, this solution delivers additional marketing, sales and campaign management functionality.
Dynamics 365 for Field Service
This solution provides additional functionality to organise field service engineers and improve customer communications.
Dynamics 365 for Talent
Attract the right people and seamlessly onboard, engage, and grow your talent.
Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
Deliver customer projects on-time, within budget, and become a trusted advisor.
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Exceed customer expectations across self and assisted support with empowered agents that deliver personalized experiences.
Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Increase demand by automating tasks from multi-channel campaigns to events with an application built on the same platform as Dynamics 365 for Sales.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Capabilities
Manage your financials
Make informed decisions
- Connect data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions to get an end-to-end view of your business. Chart financial performance in real time with built-in Power BI dashboards.
Accelerate financial close and reporting
- Streamline accounts receivables and payables, and automatically reconcile accounts to close and report on financials quickly and accurately, while maintaining compliance.
Improve forecast accuracy
- Refine financial forecasts by modeling and analysing data across multiple dimensions & customise reports using seamless Microsoft Excel integration.
Automate and secure your supply chain
Optimise inventory levels
- Use built-in intelligence to predict when and what to replenish. Purchase only what you need with dynamically updated inventory levels.
Avoid lost sales and reduce shortages
- Maintain the right amount of inventory by automatically calculating stock levels, lead times, and reorder points. Suggest substitutes when requested items are out of stock.
- Get recommendations on when to pay vendors to use vendor discounts or avoid overdue penalties. Prevent unnecessary or fraudulent purchases through approval workflows
Sell smarter and improve customer service
Deliver value at every touch point
- Prioritise sales leads based on revenue potential. Keep track of all customer interactions and get guidance on best upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle.
Boost sales productivity
- Accelerate the quote to cash process. Act quickly on sales-related inquiries, manage service requests, and process payments—all from within Outlook.
Deliver exceptional service
- Gain a comprehensive overview of your service tasks, workloads, and employee skills to effectively assign resources and accelerate case resolution.
Keep projects on time and under budget
Stay on budget
- Create, manage, and track customer projects using timesheets along with advanced job costing and reporting capabilities. Develop, modify, and control budgets to ensure project profitability.
Plan with precision
- Manage resource levels by planning capacity and sales. Track invoicing for customers against planned costs on orders and quotes.
Analyse project performance
- Make effective decisions with real-time insight on project status, profitability, and resource-usage metrics.
Optimise your operations
Manage forecasting to fulfillment
- Use sales forecasts and expected stock-outs to automatically generate production plans and create purchase orders.
Run your warehousing efficiently
- Get a holistic view of inventory for efficient order fulfilment. Track every item transaction and movement by setting up bins based on warehouse layout and storage unit dimensions.
Reach optimal output levels
- Calculate and optimise manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules and meet customer demands.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central offers businesses with multiple systems and data sets to unify their business, gaining complete business transparency in real-time.
It also drives efficiencies through automating and streamlining day to day tasks, reducing admin and repetitive data entry into multiple systems.
- For more information watch Microsoft’s introduction to Business Central here:
Just some of our customers
We have known Acora a long time and they have proven to be a very good partner for us. I am very happy with them as a team as they understand our business and know where we are going. We talk to them regularly about changes to our business and how they can support us.
Managing Director, Ardent
We’re confident that Acora will always be as hands on and involved as we need them to be. Our Account Manager is very communicative and we hold regular meetings to discuss ideas, future projects and to get advice, that extra-effort will help us to get the best out of our solution.
Group Finance Manager, CT Automotive
I have no worries about our IT whatsoever because Acora is accountable for everything and is a one-stop shop for all our IT needs. Acora is just like another department within our business and whenever the need does arise for IT advice or assistance then I can simply call the Acora helpdesk and be confident that my issue will be addressed immediately.
Managing Director, Scorpio
Need advice from a technical expert?Complete the form below to book a call with a member of our tech team. We’re happy to help.
Speak to a member of our sales teamComplete the form below to get a quote and estimated time frame for your solution of choice.
International callers please use: +44 20 3974 8812
Acora House, Albert Drive, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 9TN
22 Tudor Street, London, EC4Y 0AY
Acora House, Albert Drive, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 9TN
Pegasus House, 1 Cranbrook Way, Shirley, Solihull B90 4GT