Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central brings the full power and product maturity of Dynamics NAV (Microsoft’s leading enterprise resource planning solution) to the Cloud, as a fully-fledged Software as a Service (SaaS) solution.
It offers businesses a single, end-to-end solution for managing finances, operations, sales and customer service, and the opportunity to quickly and easily upgrade from entry-level accounting software and legacy ERP systems.
The solution provides great long-term value to users, as it integrates with a number of Microsoft’s other Cloud based solutions, including Office 365, and it can be customised or extended for specific industry needs with PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and Power BI.
With no up-front costs for hardware and designed on a pay for what you need, when you need it model – you can subscribe today and get going in no time with all the functionality your business needs.
Essentially, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central brings the full power of Dynamics NAV to the Cloud. It replaces the light functionality of Dynamics 365 for Financials, Business Edition with that of a full-blown ERP solution.
To learn more about Business Central and how it could work for your business, feel free to contact us, we’re happy to help.
Why choose Acora as your Dynamics 365 Business Central partner
Acora specialises in the delivery of Microsoft Dynamics products. As a long-standing Microsoft partner, we can actually say with confidence that we’ve seen it all.
This experience has led us to becoming a Microsoft gold certified partner for ERP and one of the top 5 Microsoft partners in the UK. And with a 40 strong NAV team of consultants, developers, support staff, account directors and project managers we are also one of the largest.
Acora is also an IT managed service provider, meaning our customers get access to industry accredited IT support, experienced IT consultants and have the option to outsource some or part of their IT projects.
- For a no obligation workshop on Business Central, its functionality and how it could work for your business, complete our enquiry form.Complete enquiry form
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Capabilities
Manage your financials
Make informed decisions
- Connect data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions to get an end-to-end view of your business. Chart financial performance in real time with built-in Power BI dashboards.
Accelerate financial close and reporting
- Streamline accounts receivables and payables, and automatically reconcile accounts to close and report on financials quickly and accurately, while maintaining compliance.
Improve forecast accuracy
- Refine financial forecasts by modeling and analysing data across multiple dimensions & customise reports using seamless Microsoft Excel integration.
Automate and secure your supply chain
Optimise inventory levels
- Use built-in intelligence to predict when and what to replenish. Purchase only what you need with dynamically updated inventory levels.
Avoid lost sales and reduce shortages
- Maintain the right amount of inventory by automatically calculating stock levels, lead times, and reorder points. Suggest substitutes when requested items are out of stock.
- Get recommendations on when to pay vendors to use vendor discounts or avoid overdue penalties. Prevent unnecessary or fraudulent purchases through approval workflows
Sell smarter and improve customer service
Deliver value at every touch point
- Prioritise sales leads based on revenue potential. Keep track of all customer interactions and get guidance on best upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle.
Boost sales productivity
- Accelerate the quote to cash process. Act quickly on sales-related inquiries, manage service requests, and process payments—all from within Outlook.
Deliver exceptional service
- Gain a comprehensive overview of your service tasks, workloads, and employee skills to effectively assign resources and accelerate case resolution.
Keep projects on time and under budget
Stay on budget
- Create, manage, and track customer projects using timesheets along with advanced job costing and reporting capabilities. Develop, modify, and control budgets to ensure project profitability.
Plan with precision
- Manage resource levels by planning capacity and sales. Track invoicing for customers against planned costs on orders and quotes.
Analyse project performance
- Make effective decisions with real-time insight on project status, profitability, and resource-usage metrics.
Optimise your operations
Manage forecasting to fulfillment
- Use sales forecasts and expected stock-outs to automatically generate production plans and create purchase orders.
Run your warehousing efficiently
- Get a holistic view of inventory for efficient order fulfilment. Track every item transaction and movement by setting up bins based on warehouse layout and storage unit dimensions.
Reach optimal output levels
- Calculate and optimise manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules and meet customer demands.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central offers businesses with multiple systems and data sets to unify their business, gaining complete business transparency in real-time.
It also drives efficiencies through automating and streamlining day to day tasks, reducing admin and repetitive data entry into multiple systems.
- For more information watch Microsoft’s introduction to Business Central here:
Just some of our customers
We have known Acora a long time and they have proven to be a very good partner for us. I am very happy with them as a team as they understand our business and know where we are going. We talk to them regularly about changes to our business and how they can support us.
Managing Director, Ardent
We’re confident that Acora will always be as hands on and involved as we need them to be. Our Account Manager is very communicative and we hold regular meetings to discuss ideas, future projects and to get advice, that extra-effort will help us to get the best out of our solution.
Group Finance Manager, CT Automotive
I have no worries about our IT whatsoever because Acora is accountable for everything and is a one-stop shop for all our IT needs. Acora is just like another department within our business and whenever the need does arise for IT advice or assistance then I can simply call the Acora helpdesk and be confident that my issue will be addressed immediately.
Managing Director, Scorpio
International callers please use: +44 1444 221123
Pegasus House, 1 Cranbrook Way, Shirley, Solihull B90 4GT
Acora House, Albert Drive, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 9TN