Integrated and intelligent business software from Microsoft
Your business challenge
Often, mid-market companies find themselves struggling to achieve business transparency and regularly use systems that don’t speak to one another. Information is often abandoned in separate silos and manual data-entry, processes and reporting take up a lot of your users’ time and energy.
Many IT departments become a bottleneck for software development whilst also struggling to keep systems online and secure, as the supporting technology infrastructure is often out of date. Whilst they’re busy putting out fires, their users begin to download their own software to fill the functionality gaps they need to do their jobs effectively, creating further security issues and further data silos.
How Acora can help
Whether your business goal is growing sales, increasing efficiency, reducing business risk or enabling a mobile workforce we can help. Our 20+ years’ experience implementing Microsoft’s business software has resulted in long-term relationships with over 120 customers. As one of the largest Microsoft Gold partners in the UK, and an IT service provider, we can not only design and implement your applications but we can support them for you too.
Getting the solution right
Acora’s software specialists will work with you to design the infrastructure and applications required to meet your current and future business objectives. Our 40-strong team of consultants, project managers, account directors and support staff will work closely with your team. They will train your key users on the software chosen, ensuring the functionality and processes required are captured and considered. This results in minimal bespoke development and a smooth transition.
Supporting your applications 24/7
After implementation, Acora’s support services team can manage, monitor and update your infrastructure and applications, providing your IT team with the breathing room they need to focus on innovation and driving the business forward.
What business software is right for your business?
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Streamline, automate and improve business processes, whilst providing key business insights to encourage efficiencies and growth
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that helps more than 125,000 companies worldwide gain greater control over their finances and simplify their supply chains, manufacturing processes and operations. Dynamics NAV provides key business insights that encourage efficiency and drive growth.
- Gain complete financial control – manage your cash, assets and banking
- Drive efficiencies – streamline manufacturing, supply chain and operations by tracking and managing your production, inventory, orders and vendors
- Engage customers – manage your contacts, sales opportunities and service contracts
- Retain customers – create estimates, track projects and manage capacity
- Get complete business transparency – get a holistic view of your business and make informed choices
- Achieve and support growth – compete globally using multiple currencies and languages
Transform your business processes and better engage customers using intelligent applications that work seamlessly together in the cloud
Dynamics 365 is made up of modules
hosted in the cloud. These leverage the functionality of Microsoft’s larger products such as, Dynamics NAV and Dynamics CRM. Organisations can start with one application and add others as they grow or their need for functionality arises. Enabling businesses to work smarter, faster and with greater flexibility.
- Engage customers – create personalised experiences across a variety of channels
- Empower employees – give your team familiar tools and actionable insights
- Optimise operations – anticipate and manage business needs with more intelligent processes and predictive guidance
- Transform products – automate processes, innovate new business models and shift from being reactive to proactive
- Expand capabilities – start with the functionality you need now and add applications as you grow
- Start quickly – use cloud capabilities to start using the applications easily, quickly and securely
Seamless collaboration through document storage and retrieval, providing insights underpinned by enterprise-grade security and compliance
SharePoint is a secure place for you to store, organise, share, and access information from almost any device. It allows for seamless collaboration, document storage and retrieval, intelligence and insights underpinned by enterprise-grade security and compliance. Allowing you to work more effectively with your team, and reduce duplication.
- Reduce duplication – keep controlled versions of key documentation within the portal
- Automated communications – set-up alerts for key members of staff when a document is reviewed or renewed
- Digital delegation – easily assign tasks to users and monitor users task output
- Increased visibility – allow easy access to the application and manage what users can see
- Reduce complexity – replace existing convoluted systems that do not meet business needs around documentation & tasks
- Create transparency – share performance reports, templates, presentations and collateral with your team
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Support
Let us take care of your Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution so you can take care of your business
We’ve worked hard to create support services that not only meet the needs of our clients, but add significant value to them. From our IT service desk to our web-based consultancy, training days and free minor development work we feel our support services truly differentiate us from competitors. You’ll also have access to Acora’s IT expertise through our wider business.
- Access to our ITIL accredited Applications Service Desk from 09:00-17:30
- Tier 2 and tier 3 shared service desk teams delivering expert customer service through agreed SLAs
- Monthly patch management (OS & SQL) & event management
- Infrastructure management, monitoring and management of two servers hosted in Azure
- Optional additional service of back-up and restore tests
- Optional additional service of update management and hot-fixes
- Flexible contracts available, from 12 months upwards
I have no worries about our IT whatsoever because Acora is accountable for everything and is a one-stop shop for all our IT needs. Acora is just like another department within our business and whenever the need does arise for IT advice or assistance then I can simply call the Acora helpdesk and be confident that my issue will be addressed immediately.
Managing Director, Scorpio
We have known Acora a long time and they have proven to be a very good partner for us. I am very happy with them as a team as they understand our business and know where we are going. We talk to them regularly about changes to our business and how they can support us.
Managing Director, Ardent
We’re confident that Acora will always be as hands on and involved as we need them to be. Our Account Manager is very communicative and we hold regular meetings to discuss ideas, future projects and to get advice, that extra-effort will help us to get the best out of our solution.
Group Finance Manager, CT Automotive
Helping you make a decision
- Business software: The key to competitive advantage for mid-market companies
- The four technology trends helping mid-market companies thrive in a digital world
- See the full functionality list for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017
- Reinvent business productivity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Office 365
- Visit our dedicated business software blog