24/7/365 Monitoring & Infrastructure Support for first time outsourcer
Our client provides wholesale out-of-town data centre space for some of the world’s largest companies. Having lost 2 members of its IT team – the company decided to outsource their IT because they wanted to focus on business and not be concerned with day to day IT operations.
The business comprises of a Primary Data Centre based in Wales and a Satellite office based in Richmond. There are currently 54 users within the organisation who require access to end user support.
They sought an IT Services partner that could provide 24/7/365 support, administration and management of the company’s systems residing with their data centre, ensuring that the platform is continuously monitored and maintained. A key requirement was the partner’s capability to respond to critical (P1) on-site issues.
Why did they choose Acora?
To manage the company’s business exposure to the loss of their key IT skillset, an important factor was their new partner’s ability to deliver within a short time frame. Acora was chosen because they could meet this requirement and with their depth of service capability could also provide the necessary innovation needed to support the organisation going forward.
Through its acoraSELECT service package, Acora provides the company with a comprehensive managed service, delivering the following service components:
- Onsite Support – Delivery of an onsite Service Desk Analyst to provide 1st line end user support (9am-5pm, Mon-Fri)
- VIP Support – 24/7/365 support access for up to 6 VIPs
- 24/7/365 Monitoring & Infrastructure Support providing 2nd & 3rd line support for the in-scope back-office infrastructure estate, delivered from the remote Acora service desk teams.
- Patch Management & Change Management
- Service Levels – Provision and adherence to agreed SLAs in relation to incident and change management (appendix A), including the provision of monthly service performance metrics
- Service Reporting and Service Review via Account Management – Acora provide ongoing account management through a named Account Lead and Account Director
- Onsite Escalation – Where necessary for P1&P2, onsite incident support to the UK office locations within the stated SLAs
- Supplier Escalation – To handle escalation to the company’s suppliers as part of “supplier escalation”
- Backup and DR Management – Backup monitoring and management and disaster recovery management
The company signed a three year support contract with Acora. Passing responsibility and accountability of their IT to Acora means the company can focus on driving business growth and not have to worry about the day to day IT function. As a seamless IT partner to their internal IT team, the company can access all of Acora’s expertise and engineers to deliver ad hoc projects and provide strategic value to help drive their forward agenda.
Speak to our experts today
Get in touch to find out how we can help