Windows 10 readiness workshop
Upgrade to the most secure Windows ever
With Windows 7 reaching end of support in January 2020, upgrading to Windows 10 is a sensible option.
It’s the most secure Windows release ever with built in internet protections and a firewall, it safeguards your business against viruses, malware and ransomware.
It also comes with a whole host of new functionality, including the ability to synchronize your phone and desktop. Plus, as we move to a Cloud centric world, where you can get ‘anything as a service’, its beneficial to have a strong platform that can flex with your future technology innovations.
However, if you’re still reeling from a painful Windows 8 upgrade and the idea of upgrading to Windows 10 gives you chills, then why not register for a readiness assessment workshop?
Our IT consultants are available to discuss your current desktop and infrastructure environment as well as your application portfolio, they will bounce ideas around with you and create a readiness plan to ensure a smooth transition to Windows 10.
We can tailor the agenda to suit you, but the areas we typically cover are:
- Desktop hardware compatibility with Windows 10
- Business application requirements – prioritised and compared to the Windows 10 application database
- Your IT infrastructure and its compatibility with Windows 10, including ongoing updates, patches and backups
- Your offices or ours.
- 3-4 hours.
- We’ll produce a report compiling our discussion and will provide some recommended actions, which we’ll run through with you either face to face or via a phone call.
- Complete our registration form and a consultant will ring you back to understand your business needs and propose an agenda.
Windows 10 summary
Platform for the modern business
- Simple to use
- Integrates the cloud and PCs
- Easy for existing Windows 7 users
Simple setup and management
- Upgrade existing PCs in place
- Setup out of the box
- Light-touch management
- Security for data and user identities
- Windows Defender
- App Security
Design & management experts
Dual 24/7 UK-based operations centres
Expertise ( 250+ clients, 200+ employees)
Proven migration methodology
I have no worries about our IT whatsoever because Acora is accountable for everything and is a one-stop shop for all our IT needs. Acora is just like another department within our business and whenever the need does arise for IT advice or assistance then I can simply call the Acora helpdesk and be confident that my issue will be addressed immediately.
Managing Director, Scorpio
We have known Acora a long time and they have proven to be a very good partner for us. I am very happy with them as a team as they understand our business and know where we are going. We talk to them regularly about changes to our business and how they can support us.
Managing Director, Ardent
This joint partnership ensures we are delivering what what we need to do as a business. Acora are the technical experts supporting us. Being able to talk to them about our requirements means we can react more swiftly than relying solely on in-house resource.
This ensures we continue to deliver high levels of customer service.
Head of IT, ECIC