Menu

Digitally transform my business

Digital transformation is the profound transformation of activities, processes, competencies and models to fully leverage digital technologies with future strategies in mind.

We are in the digital economy era and you know you need to transform in response. That’s not easy when 80% of your time is spent on operational IT, leaving only 20% to strategically plan.

That’s where Acora can help.

Request a call back

Please complete the form below

Let us help you

Effective digital transformation delivers real value and business benefits – improving customer acquisition, quicker product innovation, enhanced compliance and process automation to name a few.

We can deliver a competitive digital platform for you, allowing you to complete and win in the digital economy:
1. We free up time by managing your operational IT.
2. Understanding your specific needs, we help you digitally transform.
3. We deliver real value to you.

We do this using the Acora trusted digital framework. We can work with you to build your secure by design, innovation ready and cost optimised, Trusted Digital Platform.

Solution benefits

Increased revenue

Improved efficiency

Increased customer retention

Better employee satisfaction

Solution components

Acora has over 25 years’ experience delivering transformational IT projects for our mid-market customers, whether its moving to the Cloud, introducing leading software or managing end-users and infrastructure – our team are confident we can help.

microsoft gold partner

Case Studies

Case Studies
Having made the decision to move their infrastructure to the cloud, DPF’s Head of IT Infrastructure knew from previous experience of working with Acora that they would be the best ones to take them through the process.
Case Studies
The privatisation of British Rail resulted in a fragmented IT infrastructure and disjointed IT systems for Alpha Trains.

Our Customers

oats
frank recruitment
david phillips

Through Acora we found a partner who could not only design and build our cloud platform in Azure, but also provide ongoing support of our environment. We now have a fully scalable, modern IT platform which enables us to focus on achieving further international expansion.

Mark Hill
Global CIO, Frank Recruitment Group

As specialists in high performing end user support, we found their proposal to be the most compelling and we were able to obtain great client references which gave us the confidence that they could deliver their designed solution.

Roland D’Costa
Director of Global IT Services, 3i PLC

Acora’s in-depth knowledge and implementation methodology impressed us, as well as their ability to help us shape our new solution as our relationship progresses. Ultimately, we wanted an experienced partner who had the technical ability to integrate systems and streamline processes. 

Mike Skypala
Managing Director, OATS Ltd

Get in touch

The Acora team is ready and waiting to understand your challenges and see how we can help.

Contact form

  • Any personal information we obtain is processed in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

Contact details

Acora
Hamilton House, Temple Avenue, Temple, London EC4Y 0HA

Acora
Acora House, Albert Drive, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 9TN

Acora
Pegasus House, 1 Cranbrook Way, Shirley, Solihull B90 4GT

International callers please use: +44 1444 221123

Got a question?

Need to speak to someone about our services? Get in touch! We're happy to help.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.