Flexible On-site Support
On-site 1st line support
Flexible On-site 1st line support
Providing consistent levels of support to your end-users can prove challenging, especially when you encounter long recruitment processes, long-term absences and the occasional skills gap.
Our flexible on-site support is designed to provide an experienced and qualified 1st line IT professional(s). They will work at your offices – filling any IT support disparities and providing temporary access to a variety of skills. Each individual is screened, interviewed and managed by our team, providing instant access to extra IT resource and skills when needed.
Here is how it works
In this short animation video, you will learn about how our IT Flexible Support model can help you address your IT challenges.
- A combination of the control and stability of permanent staff with the flexibility of contractors
- Access to a high-quality pool of IT skills and resource
- Guaranteeing capacity with fully trained staff
- Access to best practice methodologies
- Flexible engagement terms & capacity guarantees
- Develop a long-term partnership, ensuring access to a resource that knows your business, quickly, cost-effectively and when you need it
- Selection search and technical testing
- Pre-employment screening & background checks
- Interviews by IT professionals to ensure skill-set fit
- KPI based performance management, development & training
- Regular service reviews, remediation work and continuous improvement
- Responsive desk-side support for end-users
- Reduced wait times for high-value internal team members
- Help in utilising existing IT assets and technologies within the business
- In-office resource to help with reallocation and reconfiguration of your office space
- Reduced risk in critical moments
- Cost-effective IT support
- Complete service transparency
Customer case studies
Kennedys – additional IT resource
Kennedys needed to add capacity to their service desk, after experiencing difficulty recruiting and retaining staff.
Osborne Clarke – End user IT support
Osborne Clarke was experiencing rapid growth and the company needed to ensure its fee earning end users had access to a scalable, 24/7 IT service desk.
3i – End user IT support transformation
3i wanted to improve end user satisfaction, as well as boost confidence in, and visibility of IT support.
Get in touch
The Acora team is ready and waiting to understand your challenges and see how we can help.
22 Tudor Street, London, EC4Y 0AY
Acora House, Albert Drive, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 9TN
Pegasus House, 1 Cranbrook Way, Shirley, Solihull B90 4GT
International callers please use: +44 20 3974 8812