24/7 IT Infrastructure Management Support
Does your business demand that your IT Systems and data are fully supported and available 24/7/365? Does your team have the ability to support the breadth of technologies that your business relies on around the clock? Managing your infrastructure is an important part of IT operations but as a busy team you have to strike the right balance between supporting business as usual and delivering innovative new services.
How Acora can help
Our acoraManage package enables you to pass support for part, or all, of your IT infrastructure to us, helping you to improve availability and reduce the risk of downtime. This enables you to focus on the needs of your end users and IT initiatives that add most value to your business.
- Change management
- Patch management
- Asset management
- Supplier management
- Capacity management
- Security management
How acoraManage works
AcoraManage service at a glance
- Full 24/7/365 support and maintenance of all or part of your IT infrastructure platform
- Out-of-hours patching and back-up to help reduce risks such as security breaches or downtime
- Deployment of and integration to leading industry management tools such as CA Monitor and LANDESK
- Access to the myacora self-service portal for logging incidents or requests and accessing service reports
- Proactive analysis of capacity and usage to help plan and size your environment before you have an issue
- Add scale and flexibility to your business
- Fixed monthly charges to agreed SLAs
Customer Success Stories
Infrastructure & Service Transformation
Our client is a multinational private equity and venture capital company based in London, with over 350 employees. Acora responded to a formal RFP to select a new IT Services partner to support an infrastructure transformation activity and a service transition from their long-term, incumbent service provider.
First line service desk support for leading property consultant
Our client, a leading property consultant with 1500 employees, had a history of expansion and acquisition. The company’s internal IT team was well established but needed to extend its strength and capacity to help deliver a fully optimised service that was more robust and scalable to support the company’s future growth.
24/7 service desk support for second time outsourcer
Our client is one of the UK’s largest trade unions. The organisation’s current IT contract with a single provider for 1st – 3rd line support was not delivering the service value they needed. As a result they decided to split the services and move to a multi source agreement.
Get in touch
The Acora team is ready and waiting to understand your challenges and see how we can help.