Managed Desktop Service
A modern, secure desktop environment for your end users
Managing the complexities of the modern-day client computing environment made up of desktops, mobile and wireless access devices, printers, LANs and WANs is challenging and time consuming. Outsourcing the procurement, provision and maintenance your desktops and laptops including endpoint support frees up your team to carry out more strategic initiatives that will add value to your business.
How Acora can help
Acora’s endpoint & workspace service provides a single point of accountability for the management and support of your client computing environment. It offers an economical route for the delivery of a highly secure, available and extensible desktop environment to your fixed and mobile workforce.
We are managed desk top specialists. Whichever version of Windows you use, we can customise it to suit your environment.
We can procure, provision and maintain your desktops and laptops including endpoint support through our 24/7 Service Desk. This reduces the complexity of managing your multivendor end-user environment.
Not only can we manage your endpoint estate we can help you deploy and manage virtual desktops to support anywhere anytime access from any device.
Your tailored Managed Desktop Service can include:
- IT asset management – encompassing the complete hardware and software lifecycle, including planning, procurement, deployment, retirement and license managing
- Software asset management – to control software standards, including packaging and distribution as well as workstation and software standards management
- Multivendor hardware maintenance (break fix) – full warranty management of any purchased endpoint
- Access management – provides secure network access to the corporate network from the office or remote location
- Security management – protecting your environment, devices and business data from viruses, systems failures and disasters using industry leading monitoring tools and Enterprise Mobility & Security solutions (EMS) from Microsoft
- Lower cost per user per month
- Reduced IT lifecycle costs
- Lower TCO (total cost of ownership)
- Increased productivity and employee satisfaction
- Improved business agility
- Minimise down time
- Free up your internal IT resource
- Improved security
24/7 UK-based operation
Mid market focus
25 years pedigree
Market leading systems
ITIL Aligned Processes
Highly trained service community
Partnerships, accreditations and industry recognition
Our ISO Accreditations ensure that our processes and procedures are monitored and measured against an industry wide and recognised standard. Acora holds ISO Accreditations for Security, Quality, Service Management and Business Continuity.