IT leadership and advice
Your business challenge
The success of modern business is ever more dependent on IT – this puts busy IT departments under increasing pressure.
Where do you turn?
IT leaders often need to look outside for support, for professional impartial IT advice to help them make the right decisions. After all there’s so much to think about.
Space to think
Whether you’re trying to fathom new compliance regulations, plan your journey to the digital transformation, or prepare your business for sale, the list goes on.
- What sort of infrastructure do I need?
- What proportion of cloud and traditional on-premises meets our requirements?
- How do I defend my business from cyber security threats?
- Can I easily scale to meet our growth objectives?
Whatever your question, we have the answers. Our IT consultation is the product result of serious research and huge experience and it’s at your disposal.
How Acora can help
Benefit from a fresh independent outside perspective.
Our team of senior IT strategy and transformation professionals combine proven methodology with original thinking to deliver strategic consultancy, interim-management and leadership.
They will help you find answers to today’s challenges by asking the right questions. As experienced professionals with proven track records, they have all undertaken successful IT service and project delivery across a broad range of businesses and industries.
Advise. Transform. Manage
Our advisory services have been designed to help mid-market organisations deliver significant business change in their IT capabilities. They dovetail with our Applications and IT Support services to create a 360 degree suite of solutions that can be essential to any business.
The strengths of our IT consultants are many and proven.
- Strong reputation working for an established IT outsourcer and applications integrator
- 20 years + exposure to IT operations from a wide range of industries
- Expert knowledge of contemporary and legacy platforms
- Experience of managing successful projects and rescuing failed programmes
- Strategic acumen and business insight to enable your vision
IT Assessment Services
Our IT assessment services have been designed to support IT departments through a business change event. We can provide the people, processes and methodology you need to deliver a successful business outcome.
- Full infrastructure integration programmes for M&A activity pre-deal and post-deal
- Guidance on the use of cloud technologies to support business transformations
- An independent review of your IT services and capabilities
- Prepare, plan and lead significant transformational business change events
Interim CIO Support
Benefit from a senior Executive to serve as an interim CIO/IT leader or work alongside your existing IT team
- Interim or full time board level IT representation
- IT strategy creation, enhancement or validation
- Access to high calibre professionals on a flexible basis
- Save the cost of employing a full time senior IT professional
- Boost internal IT skills and expertise
GDPR Technology Support
Our qualified GDPR consultants can assess and identify gaps in your current technology provision to help support your journey to GDPR compliance.
- Design, build and integrate your GDPR technology portfolio
- Identify what personal data you have and where it resides
- Govern how personal data is used and accessed
- Establish security controls to prevent, detect, and respond to vulnerabilities and data breaches
- Execute on data requests, report data breaches, and keep required documentation
If resource is scarce and time is short, our acoraDesign service gives you the option to save time by accessing our team to design your new service and allowing your team to deliver it.
- Stand alone cost-effective service
- Minimise risk, maximise return on investment
- Free up your internal IT team
- Improve project success rate
- You implement the design at a time that suits you
Acora added the experience and capacity we needed during a period of intensive change. They were instrumental in driving the IT vision to support the sustained growth ambitions of our investors.
CFO, Waterlogic (2012-2016)
Acora’s expertise and experience has been pivotal in helping us to deliver the biggest programme of IT change we have ever undertaken. Technology is now viewed by the business as one of its major assets.
Chairman, Marlin Financial Group
Acora very quickly understood our business demands from IT and the challenges following a period of sustained growth. They garnered the respect of the team with their approach and recommendations, which were clear and practical.
Finance Director, Hugo Boss UK
Get in touch
The Acora team is ready and waiting to understand your challenges and see how we can help.
Hamilton House, Temple Avenue, Temple, London EC4Y 0HA
Acora House, Albert Drive, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 9TN
Pegasus House, 1 Cranbrook Way, Shirley, Solihull B90 4GT
International callers please use: +44 20 3974 8812