Ist line service desk support for second time outsourcer
About our client
Our client is one of the UK’s largest trade unions, serving more than 1.3 million members. With headquarters in London, it also has sites across the UK and employs 1350 people.
The organisation’s current IT contract with a single provider for 1st-3rd line support was not delivering the service value they needed. As a result they decided to split the services and move to a multi source agreement. They were not looking for a cost service focused but for better first line support 7/7 with an emphasis on strong customer satisfaction.
Acora was chosen as one of a number of partners.
Why did they choose Acora?
The organisation entered in to a three year contract with Acora in March 2018. Acora was able to address all their requirements, specifically around the customisation they needed for reporting KPIs. As a mid market provider, Acora was a good fit from a size & maturity perspective and more competitively priced than their incumbent.
- 24/7/365 Service Desk – Access to the shared remote service desk via the Myacora self-service portal, email or telephone.
- In Hours Coverage – 4 dedicated Service Desk Analysts on rotation to provide remote support 8am to 6pm.
- Out of Hours Coverage – Acora’s shared remote team to provide coverage from 6pm to 8am.
- Problem Management
- Quarterly service review Meetings
- Monthly service reporting
- Account Management and annual customer satisfaction surveys
The new multi source agreement is working well for the company. Service levels and reporting is much improved. The fact that Acora is accountable and responsible ensures that these levels are being constantly measured, reported and improved.
Speak to our experts today
Get in touch to find out how we can help