- Maximise the use of all in-house systems to be a key member of a highly customer focused and professional service desk function.
- Work with your colleagues on the Acora Cloud Team to effectively monitor customer systems and network performance, to process alerts and manage incidents and service requests. Receive escalations from other members of the service desk, escalate effectively to achieve the highest level of customer service.
- Provide the highest level of service by meeting or exceeding contractual SLAs and KPIs and by proactively identifying process improvement opportunities within the department.
- Work from or travel to customer sites to provide extended service desk services to the customer beyond that provided from our office locations as required.
- Provide on call cover on a rotation basis with the rest of the team to ensure customers have escalation cover out of hours.
- Provide problem management by using all the information to hand to identify, prevent or resolve either ongoing or potential issues that would adversely affect a customer.
- Work with the Change Management Team to write and implement change requests to ensure minimum impact to the customer when undertaking essential work and maintenance.
- Work with your line manager to maintain a level of technological competence that remains current and fit-for-purpose in your role, agreeing any training needs where appropriate.
For more information about this position, please email email@example.com and include a copy of your CV.