Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution. It acts as a central organising hub for all data required to manufacture products, distribute products and manage the related financial transactions, eradicating the need for multiple systems and spreadsheets.
One of the key benefits for manufacturers is that Dynamics NAV provides the ability to access company data and information in one place. This brings transparency to the whole production process, allowing management to make informed decisions much quicker, improve and streamline where necessary and implement key lean manufacturing principles where possible.
As the market changes and the digitisation of manufacturing continues, there are many reasons to consider Dynamics NAV. Here are what we believe are the top ten:
- One: Companies can use the data and reporting functionalities to implement lean manufacturing principles.
- Two: It provides all the functionality needed by small and medium sized manufacturers to manage the entire business – providing end-to-end visibility and greater control, in one integrated system using one database.
- Three: It allows manufacturers to gain complete control over their inventories, reducing waste.
- Four: Manufacturers can also gain better control and increased transparency over their supply chain, making it easier to manage.
- Five: Manufacturers can easily automate and streamline a variety of business processes. If it’s definable and repeatable it can be automated.
- Six: The data collection and reporting capabilities allow manufacturers to analyse customer needs, anticipate and plan for levels of demand.
- Seven: Manufacturers can reduce the sales cycle time and the new product time to market, with more efficient and faster production capabilities.
- Eight: With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, teams can work when, and where they work best – whether that’s in the office, at home, or on the road.
- Nine: Because it’s a Microsoft product, it’s familiar to users and easy to use.
- Ten: It is tailored by job role; this gives all your staff the insight they need to solve today’s problems, but also plan for tomorrow.
Just some of our customers
We have known Acora a long time and they have proven to be a very good partner for us. I am very happy with them as a team as they understand our business and know where we are going. We talk to them regularly about changes to our business and how they can support us.
Managing Director, Ardent
We’re confident that Acora will always be as hands on and involved as we need them to be. Our Account Manager is very communicative and we hold regular meetings to discuss ideas, future projects and to get advice, that extra-effort will help us to get the best out of our solution.
Group Finance Manager, CT Automotive
I have no worries about our IT whatsoever because Acora is accountable for everything and is a one-stop shop for all our IT needs. Acora is just like another department within our business and whenever the need does arise for IT advice or assistance then I can simply call the Acora helpdesk and be confident that my issue will be addressed immediately.
Managing Director, Scorpio
International callers please use: +44 1444 221123
Pegasus House, 1 Cranbrook Way, Shirley, Solihull B90 4GT
Acora House, Albert Drive, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 9TN