Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service is a complete cloud SAAS (software as a service) solution. It empowers companies to improve customer satisfaction, first time fix rates, and resource productivity.
If you’re struggling to organise field service engineers and keep up regular customer communications, then this application may be for you.
Dynamics 365 for Field Service enables businesses to:
- Keep the customer informed during every interaction of the service chain to increase brand loyalty and advocacy.
- Provide employees and technicians with 360⁰ information, from any location to improve resource productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Improve profitability by optimising schedules and use remote troubleshooting so a technician is dispatched only when necessary.
Who it benefits:
- Sales: Technicians can identify and create opportunities in the field for sales teams.
- Project Service Team: Use the same resource pool for short or long term projects.
- Customer Service Team: Accept customer concern calls through phone, email, social, or chat.
- Operations: Automate warehouse processes.
- Marketing: Technicians can update customer information to deliver more personalised content.
The key capabilities of Dynamics 365 for Field Service are:
Improve customer satisfaction with reliable service through predictable service delivery. Flexible service schedules can be recurring if needed. Maintain accuracy of service contracts, and installed products across customers, geographies, and locations. Easily meet service expectations and create customer loyalty.
Schedule & dispatch optimisation
Help your team schedule appointments and dispatch the right resources. Use manual, assisted, or fully automated, optimised scheduling to create the best schedule. Drag and drop and map-enabled scheduling simplifies the time consuming and complex task. It’s easy to fit more appointments into each day and ensure the best person is always scheduled.
Synchronise inventory, set re-order points and track inventory even down to the truck level to drive efficiency and productivity. Manage your inventory across locations, including warehouses, depots, and trucks. Accurate inventory ensures you can better track your service stock for fewer write-offs, create better forecasts, and improve first time fix rates.
Enable technician productivity with real time and offline information about the customer, case, and even resolution instructions. Work orders are linked to case history, parts information, product configurations, pricing, and more to ensure technicians can solve the problem and keep customers happy.
Connected field service
Detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues remotely so a technician is dispatched only when necessary. Know about problems and solve them at minimal cost before customers are aware of the issues. Remote troubleshooting and proactive problem solving help improve customer satisfaction and resource productivity.
Give customers a complete view of upcoming and past cases through a customer portal, share a photo and live map of their technician en route, and send updates via SMS and phone call. Keep your customers informed by putting them at the centre of all service interactions.
International callers please use: +44 1444 221123
Hamilton House, Temple Avenue, Temple, London EC4Y 0HA
Acora House, Albert Drive, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 9TN
Pegasus House, 1 Cranbrook Way, Shirley, Solihull B90 4GT