Successful transition to Acora 24/7 outsourced service
About our client
Our client, a home finance company, part of a larger financial services company headquartered in London, is a high-profile, financial services organisation, with over 200 employees.
Acora responded to a formal RFP to select a new IT Services partner to support an infrastructure transformation activity and successfully transition away from their incumbent provider.
The chosen partner needed to demonstrate:
- A high level of scale and maturity in terms of service delivery and technology solutions.
- Strong transition experience to ensure minimal business disruption as it was expected that the incumbent supplier would provide little/no support to the transition activity
- Experience in understanding and deployment of “compliant” technology solutions to address both FSA regulatory requirements and those imposed by the Group security committee.
Acora was successful in the bid to provide the company with an infrastructure and service transformation project, which at a high-level incorporated:
- Deployment, configuration and migration to an entirely new hosted infrastructure platform, based on the Microsoft Azure and O365 platforms.
- Migration to a new WAN network solution, including deployment of a PaloAlto firewall infrastructure.
- Migration to a new head office facility, incorporating installation of new LAN networking (Cisco) and desktop devices.
- Delivery of a comprehensive outsourced service provision, providing 24/7 support to all users and infrastructure, coupled with onsite support where necessary.
Throughout the process Acora had to tightly control and manage the incumbent provider to help support the transition activity. Acora met all compliance requirements as stipulated by the FSA and the larger group’s security committee.
Acora continues to enjoy a highly successful relationship with this client and continues to deliver additional project services.
Speak to our experts today
Get in touch to find out how we can help