24/7 Infrastructure Management for world leading veterinary practice
About our client
Our client delivers world class veterinary services to small animals. The practice has 280 users, including 2 VIPs, across 2 locations in the South. IT is managed by a dedicated inhouse IT Manager.
When the practice approached Acora they were using a local company to provide them with infrastructure support. Service quality had dipped and they were also paying a high cost for their out of hours support.
Providing round the clock support for their 2 VIPs was a major requirement. The IT manager felt that Acora had more technical depth than their incumbent. Crucially the company was able to deliver full 24/7 coverage in their contract, ensuring the 2 VIPs were fully supported at all times.
Acora Infrastructure management solution
Through the acoraMANAGE service package, Acora provides the practice with a comprehensive infrastructure management service. The IT manager delivers first line fix and if he can’t fix the issue it is passed over to Acora. Support is provided by 2 dedicated Acora teams and an Account Director.
Key service components:
- VIP Support –24/7/365 access for 2 VIPs personal and work based IT requirements
- 24/7/365 Monitoring & Infrastructure Support – providing 2nd & 3rd line support for the in-scope back-office infrastructure estate, delivered from the remote Acora service desk teams
- Patch Management – In accordance with appropriate and effective change control, the patching of in-scope infrastructure assets using Acora’s infrastructure management platform
- Change Management – Control of environment updates through the Acora Change Management function.
- Service levels – Provision and adherence to agreed SLAs in relation to incident and change management, including the provision of monthly service performance metrics
- Account Management – Acora provide ongoing account management through a named Account Lead and Account Director delivering quarterly service review meetings and provision of monthly service reports
- Onsite Escalation – for P1&P2 faults, the service charge includes onsite incident support to the organisation’s UK office locations within the stated SLAs
- Supplier Escalation – to handle escalation to the organisation’s suppliers
- Backup Management – Backup monitoring and management
IT costs have been reduced because of Acora’s flat fee structure, eliminating the high excess charges for fixing VIP issues out of hours. Acora’s capabilities span all required technologies. Being able to patch remotely and out of hours, minimises business disruption and inconvenience. In time the plan is to simplify the infrastructure and provide PaloAlto firewalls for heightened security & back up.
Speak to our experts today
Get in touch to find out how we can help