A recent survey of over 500 IT professionals, carried out by INAP, revealed that IT professionals have a strong desire to see their roles and responsibilities change.
The report found that they want to move away from infrastructure upkeep and focus on value-added activities instead, and who can blame them. With technology offering interesting and challenging digital transformation projects that offer competitive advantage for businesses, why would ambitious IT professionals want to spend most of their time just keeping the lights on?
According to the findings, nearly 8 in 10 IT professionals believe they could bring more value to the business if they spent less time on routine tasks. So, when most of your time is consumed by routine technology management and firefighting, how do you make room to innovate?
One of the easiest ways to do this is to outsource the day-to-day management of your infrastructure to an IT support partner. This not only provides room to innovate but it also frees up your evenings to improve that work-life balance.
Our AcoraManage package is designed for IT professionals experiencing exactly what the INAP report has articulated. We work with busy IT leaders to remove the pain to everyday IT management and maintenance, giving them room to explore the art of the possible.
Our service includes:
- Full 24/7/365 support and maintenance of all or part of your IT infrastructure platform
- Out-of-hours patching and back-up to help reduce risks such as security breaches or downtime
- Deployment of and integration to leading industry management tools such as CA Monitor and LANDESK
- Access to the myacora self-service portal for logging incidents or requests and accessing service reports
- Proactive analysis of capacity and usage to help plan and size your environment before you have an issue
- Fixed monthly charges to agreed SLAs
Another benefit of working with a support partner is that they often have access to the latest technologies, which they can share with you. Our team of engineers and consultants are always happy to discuss digital transformation projects, after all helping businesses achieve their goals through technology is what they’re passionate about.
If you’re an IT leader in need of support, feel free to contact us on 0844 264 2222 or email us using firstname.lastname@example.org.