The quality assurance module for Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an integrated business solution that meets the needs of quality related functions, and helps in maintaining high quality product standards.
This module creates a structured process towards quality control, ensuring faulty or below specification products don’t make it out of the warehouse. An unlimited number of configurable tests can be set up using this module, and tests can be run on individual products or on batches of products, via the modules tracking functionality. The number of tests run and the percentage of a batch tested is definable by the user, making this module suitable for all types of manufacturing.
The module incorporates comprehensive inspection procedures of raw materials, work-in-process and vendor returns. It tracks defective materials, and suggests returning to vendor or rejection, or reworking. Through its statistical process control tools it measures production performance and procedures, it also exercises close monitoring of the vendor’s quality and delivery metrics. To sum up, this module protects a company’s reputation, increases customer satisfaction and highlights problems in the manufacturing process.
- records tests results against items
- quarantines inventory until tests are performed and passed
- records test results against lot and serial numbers, as well as the non-tracked items’ movements
- generates tests at purchase receipt or inventory movements
- raises non-conformance documents for failed tests
- an item which passes tests can be automatically moved into a default bin
- it provides visibility of stock that is still to be tested in a quarantine area
- MRP also has visibility of this stock
- configurable test colour coding
- add hoc tests can be raised
- allows goods-in inspection
- allows inspection within the manufacturing process
- quality control of stock
- definable sample tests
- suggests sample tests
- audit trail, such as tracking who created the tests
Please see previews of the Quality Assurance module below (click on the images to enlarge):