- Redefining outsourcing
- The best practice process
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Mobile support service
- Data centre transformation
- Networking and communications
- IT security
- Collaboration and messaging
- Enterprise application platforms
- IT service measurement
- New technology
- Google search appliance
- Common Questions
- Team Viewer Download
"Understanding our business and our business needs was key to the successful implementation of Dynamics NAV. Acora did this by constructive consultation with key members of our staff and delivered a solution that will ensure we can interact with our customers in a professional and pro-active manner. The support that we received prior, during and after ‘go-live’ day was and has been of the highest standard”.
Business Development Manager Celebration Ltd
Streamline your manufacturing process with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Manufacturers in these tough economic times are experiencing reduced margins coupled with rising customer expectations. Manufacturing companies need information on everything from supply chain inventories, to production planning and shop-floor scheduling, to information on customer demographics and order preferences. Your ability to collect, analyse, and share this information is an essential requirement for your businesses success.
Acora and Microsoft Dynamics NAV in Manufacturing
Acora has extensive industry experience across many different types of manufacturing companies. This experience coupled with our knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) Manufacturing will ensure you get the right advice, giving your business the competitive advantage, controls and adaptability you need to take advantage of new revenue opportunities.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Manufacturing is an integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that manages all the key functions and processes of your business including Financial Management, Order Processing, Manufacturing, Inventory & Warehouse Management, Service Management and Customer Relationship Management. It allows you to instantly change your manufacturing methods and processes, helping you to keep up with changing customer needs.
Some of the benefits of implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV:
- Optimise planning to minimise inventory while meeting customer requirements
- Provide an accurate overview of project status
- Leverage knowledge and content from existing or prior projects
- Gain a comprehensive view of customer information
- Eliminate isolated silos of information
- Create customer self-service opportunities
- Collaborate with customers on new product designs
- Provide accurate quotations based on a real-time view into operations
- Record customer requirements accurately
- Use data from the entire supply chain to respond effectively to changes and problems
- Access data through familiar desktop tools
- Support various manufacturing modes, such as engineer-to-order, make-to-order, make-to-stock, and mixed/hybrid
Acora’s services and experience ensures that Microsoft Dynamics NAV is implemented with little disruption to your current manufacturing processes. Start with a basic implementation and benefit immediately. Then, you can add value with Acora’s phased software implementation – expanding functionality as your business needs require it.
More Information about Microsoft Dynamics
What is Microsoft Dynamics NAV?
Acora - the different approach to Microsoft Dynamics
Taking your Microsoft Dynamics solution further
Our industry expertise with Microsoft Dynamics: Distribution | Service
What our Microsoft Dynamics customers have to say
Microsoft Dynamics support whatever your situation