- Redefining outsourcing
- The best practice process
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Mobile support service
- Data centre transformation
- Networking and communications
- IT security
- Collaboration and messaging
- Enterprise application platforms
- IT service measurement
- New technology
- Google search appliance
- Common Questions
"Acora's service proposition is designed, quite simply, to mitigate risk and lower costs. Not only have we improved the sustainability of our IT platforms, we have also gained a trusted partner with a proven track record in offering clear business guidance."
IT Manager, Argent Group PLC
Managing risk with flexible outsourcing
Dynamic mid-market businesses are ambitious, forward-thinking and change-oriented. This means a near-constant state of evolution that requires careful attention to the IT system underpinning their business. We understand that there simply isn’t the time or the budget to get caught out by a confused IT strategy delivered with the wrong level of expertise.
Finding an IT partner who places the highest possible premium on understanding your business is a priority when looking to eliminate risk from your business IT. Considering the impact of an IT strategy is a matter of considering risk threefold: risk to your people, risk to your strategy, risk to the structural integrity of your business. A misaligned IT strategy can alienate your staff, create redundancy, distance you from your strategic aims and damage your capacity to deliver to clients.
At Acora, we address all these issues through the best-practice methodology. We listen first, advise second, ensuring we create an outsourcing strategy that can flex around your ever-changing business ambitions and give you the agility you need in a volatile market.
We minimise risk across all areas of your business:
- By assuming responsibility for the cost of IT assets, outsourcing to Acora creates capital reserves to safeguard your business in times of uncertainty
- Outsourcing to Acora ensures your business won't have to weather any unexpected technology-related costs
- The stabilised monthly cost improves investment prospects and strengthens your business's balance sheet
- Expert management ensures your core business processes are streamlined for maximum cost efficiency
- Outsourcing to Acora leverages best-practice security measures to thoroughly protect your business from internal and external risk, including specific management for mobile devices and cloud-enabled platforms
- Expert management ensures robust business continuity and disaster recovery plans are in place, protecting customer loyalty and competitive footing
- Acora can create a scalable and agile infrastructure to prepare your business for sudden growth or downsizing without risk or wasted IT investment
- Human capital is the most essential investment of every business. Failing to realise the value of workers is a significant risk. Outsourcing enhances staff efficiency and productivity by ensuring they are supported by appropriate and competitive technology
- Talent is becoming an increasingly rare commodity, and available candidates are now highly selective about their place of employment. Without the financial draw of enterprise-level businesses, the mid-market will need to leverage their appeal by satisfying on other fronts. Outsourcing your business IT can significantly increase the features that define 'place of choice' for the millennial generation entering the workforce, including:
- Collaborative capabilities
- Cultural innovation
- With the rapid pace of change in the world of business technology, skilling, re-skilling and sourcing adequate IT talent is an even greater challenge. As IT capabilities become ever more integral to competitive advantage, having adequate levels of expertise to safeguard your business-critical processes is fundamental. Acora can provide in-house expertise without the burden of investment in soon-to-be-obsolete skills.