- Business issues
- Visionary businesses
“ With the existing infrastructure, we found it difficult to find applications that would work across our sites. Acora helped us to scope, plan, implement and rollout a complete new system worldwide.”
Group IT Manager, Doncasters
Growing through a merger or consolidation but stifled by technology?
While your business expands and looks to the future, the systems supporting this evolution may be posing a significant risk to the value you hoped to realise.
Driving new value with Acora
Growing numbers of users, new strategic focus and multiple working environments could be placing your legacy systems under significant strain. If your business doesn’t have the appropriate in-house resource and expertise to manage such crucial change, outsourcing your IT is painless way of consolidating your systems, cutting costs, enhancing efficiency and leveraging the quality and quantity of the work your employees are able to produce. We provide on-hand expertise – in-house, off-site, whatever suits you best – and an agile response in the face of market changes or key developments within your business, you can continue to realise new value long-term.
Leading international engineering group Doncasters came to us after growth across 25 sites in Europe, USA and Mexico had left them with a fragmented IT infrastructure and inconsistent quality of service. They struggled with:
- An unmanageable, fragmented infrastructure.
- Software and services not standardised.
- Unable to roll out applications across sites without encountering barriers.
- No strategy for necessary updates.
- Lack of in-house experience across the sites to deal with inconsistent set of problems.
- Inconsistent user experience across sites.
Outsourcing to Acora provided them with:
- One manageable, uniform infrastructure across all sites.
- A fast responsive to new applications, efficient roll-out across all sites.
- Competitive applications and strategic updates.
- High level desktop security.