- Business issues
- Visionary businesses
"The team at Acora took the time to get to know our business inside-out. This means we can rely on Acora to provide an IT system that is tailored to fit our day-to-day business needs, which allows us to focus all our time and energy on running a successful business."
Chief Operating Officer, Scorpio Distributors Limited
Business technology to support growth
Managing the pace of change – within your business, your market and the technology required to operate within it – is a significant task. Staying competitive requires a dual perspective: one eye on the your business as it navigates the shifting plates of its market, and the other on the world of IT and trends that really seem to be delivering advantage.
Driving new value with Acora
If you don’t have to the in-house skills or resource to stay one step ahead of change, outsourcing your IT offers strategic focus, maximised resource and an infrastructure poised for change. We provide on-hand expertise – in-house, off-site, whatever suits you best – and an agile response in the face of new technologies or key developments within your business.
When Scorpio Distributors Ltd. grew rapidly from a £5m to £25 million business, they faced significant problems from an inadequate IT strategy:
- Faced with ageing IT infrastructure not able to support their new levels of business
- Incapable of meeting customer demands
- Poor business insight from outdated systems – no strategic information
- Lack of skills in-house to implement necessary systems
- Scepticism against outsourcing in-house.
Outsourcing to Acora provided them with:
- Strategic clarity: long, medium and short term assessment of IT strategy, formed with dual focus on your core business and the wider market place.
- A renewed infrastructure – scalable to flex with future growth.
- Competitive applications and refined, efficient processes for maximum focus and productivity.
- Excellent business intelligence to direct long-term strategic focus.
- 24/7/365 support for complete peace of mind.
- No additional in-house team required.